The trend of ‘Nature’s cereal’ has gained immense popularity on social media nowadays, millions of people lapped up the trend and in no time this healthy and refreshing dessert became the talk of the town. It was just the ideal treat for the soaring temperatures, and it is quite possibly one of the easiest things to make. Now, people have also started making Nature’s Cereal Ice-cream out of all the ingredients involved in one Nature’s cereal bowl. These popsicles are as healthy as a cereal bowl and are also a great source of antioxidants and vitamins.
You can beat the heat by trying this new and trending recipe of nature’s cereal popsicles. Several celebrities and nutritionists all over the world have tried the viral nature’s cereal bowl recipe. All you need are some fruits, coconut water along with some healthy seeds. The popsicle is bursting with all things refreshing and flavourful, and it does not even involve any dairy, hence, vegans can enjoy it too.
Ingredients needed :
1 cup chopped fruits of your own choice
1 teaspoon chia seeds
1 cup coconut water/ rose water
1 tablespoon honey
Watch the video to know how to make the popsicle :
Step 1 : Chop your favourite fruits and add some chia seeds or any seeds according to your preference in a container
Step 2 : Add coconut water and rose water.
Step 3 : Pour the mixture into the popsicle moulds.
Step 4 : Place them in a freezer for at least 3 hours until firm
Step 5 : Add some honey only if you want it to be sweet.
Step 6 : Demould and enjoy!
This homemade Nature’s Cereal Popsicle recipe is an easy, healthy and refreshing treat that can be enjoyed by all age groups. You can squeeze lemon and orange juice and also blend your favourite fruit with coconut water to fill out the moulds. It is totally your call.
What do you think of this trending Nature’s Popsicle ? Do tell us in the comment section below.
Today on World Whisky Day, Raise a Toast and Celebrate Your Favourite Drink
World Whisky Day is celebrated on the third Saturday in May. This year the day is observed across the globe on May 15. Celebrated by whisky lovers at large, the day was founded in 2012. To make the occasion special, various tasting events, social gatherings and programs are organised.
Whisky is undoubtedly one of the classiest beverages one can buy. Sitting with a glass of whisky in one hand while listening to Mozart or Beethoven playing on a loop (through in a dash of cigar) in the background would be a whisky aficionado’s dream.
World Whisky Day was set up in 2012 by author and consultant Blair Bowman, who, when he was at university, decided to buy the domain name and set up a website that explored Scotland’s national drink.
Bowman even took to Twitter to wish all the whiskey lovers on the special day. “Today is the 10th annual @WorldWhiskyDay celebration. An idea I had in my head when I was 21 years old. Thank you to everyone who has raised a dram on WWD over the last ten years.” He also shared a video on his Twitter account saying, “The last ten WWDs in ten seconds”.
Today is the 10th annual @WorldWhiskyDay celebration. An idea I had in my head when I was 21 years old. Thank you to everyone who has raised a dram on WWD over the last ten years.
The last ten WWDs in ten seconds👇🥃😀 pic.twitter.com/o6ax6RPncN
— Blair Bowman 🥃 (@mrblairbowman) May 14, 2021
According to Bowman, World Whisky Day is, “all about making whisky fun and enjoyable. It’s not about being exclusive or prescriptive.”
Images, Wishes, Messages and Quotes to Share with Your Loved Ones
May 15 marks International Family Day every year. Also known as World Family Day, this is a remarkable occasion that was introduced by the United Nations in 1993 to emphasize and honour the irreplaceable role that family plays in shaping individuals since their formative years of growing.
Family’s significance is immense. A healthy, happy family is key to ensure peace, harmony, and welfare of the society as a whole. This is precisely why the International Family Day aims towards honouring the social, economic, demographic changes and addressing issues pertaining to them; and bringing families closer.
So, in keeping with the endeavour, on this momentous International Family Day 2021, how about extending warm wishes to share the joy of family! Here are some beautiful wishes that you could choose to share over WhatsApp messages or status during this International Family Day:
1. Family gives you the roots to stand tall and strong.
2. You don’t choose your family. They are God’s gift to you, as you are to them.
3. A happy family is but an earlier heaven. – George Bernard Shaw
4. Rejoice with your family in the beautiful land of life. – Albert Einstein
5. In family life, love is the oil that eases friction, the cement that binds closer together, and the music that brings harmony. – Friedrich Nietzsche
6. Family is not defined by our genes, it is built and maintained through love.
7. There is no doubt that it is around the family and the home that all the greatest virtues are created, strengthened and maintained. – Winston Churchill
8. Having a family is to have an arm around us and being there for us in all good and bad times. Let our world become sort of a mammoth family secured with peace and happiness. Wishing you all International Family Day.
9. A day of sharing, a day of peace, a day of hope for the whole world as a single family. Wishing you peaceful International Family Day.
10. Family isn’t always blood. It’s the people in your life who want you in theirs; the ones who accept you for who you are. The ones that would do anything to see you smile and who love you no matter what.
11. In time of test, family is best. Families are like fudge – mostly sweet with a few nuts.
12. You don’t really need a reason to celebrate when you have your family with you because each day is like a celebration. Happy International Family Day.
13. Family is like branches on a tree. We all grow in different directions yet our roots remain as one.
Most Popular Songs of Bollywood’s Dhak-Dhak Girl
Madhuri Dixit aka the ‘dhak dhak’ girl has reigned Bollywood for decades, in a way that no other actress ever has. Madhuri has emerged to be an iconic superstar of Bollywood since the time her Ek do teen dance number took the nation by storm. Her million dollar smile, stunningly expressive face and graceful dance moves have been her X factor; and even at 54, the gorgeous actress continues to charm the audience with her unparalleled beauty and talent.
Recently, her Tabah ho Gaye dance from Kalank reaffirmed her status as the undisputed dancing queen of Bollywood. A complete actress who lends a unique charm to every song, every character, every dance she performs, Madhuri seemed to have aged like fine wine.
On the special occasion of the elegant actress’ birthday, let’s cherish some of her songs that have enchanted us always:
Dholna: This very melodious song from Dil Toh Pagal Hai, which had Madhuri and Shahrukh romance in the lush green backdrop of nature, not only enchanted the audience back in the 90s, but continues to make it to the playlist of even today’s generation. Sung by Lata Mangeshkar and Udit Narayan, it was a soulful romantic song.
Wah wah Ramji: One of the most happy, entertaining songs to have floored the nation and made it to almost every family function playlist is this song from Hum Aapke Hain Koun. Sung by Balasubramanyam and Lata , this song was hugely popular and went on to be used in Karan Johar’s film Kabhie Khushi Kabhie Gham.
Mausam Ka jadoo hai mitwa: Another superhit song from Hum Aapke Hain Koun, this song had almost become the lovers’ anthem for the youth of the 90s. It was another terrific, lovely duet rendered by Lata and Balasubramanyam to which Madhuri-Salman lip-synced.
Kay Sera Sera: This song from Pukar is undoubtedly a dream dance number for many. Madhuri, along with Prabhudeva, enchanted us in this song with her moves and flexibilty.
Ab Tere Dil Mein Hum Aagaye: A lovely, romantic rendition by Alka Yagnik and Kumar Sanu, this song is from the movie Arzoo featuring Madhuri and Akshay Kumar. It’s an instantly likeable song with a very hummable tune. Anu Malik was the music composer for this song.Palki Mein Hoke Sawar Chali Re: It was a wonderful, breezy song sung by Laxmikant Pyarelal and Alka Yagnik from the movie Khalnayak. Choli ke peeche from the same movie starring Sanjay Dutt and Madhuri, was also immensely popular.
10 Best Sex Toys Available Online Which Will Change Your Private Life (According To Sex Therapist)
We asked sex therapists to share the sex toys and products they think every grown-up should have in their bedroom....
(Viral) Here’s Come The Party Owl | Internet Trending Meme 2021
Internet is full of fun, specially if it's about the 'memes'. Recent snappy video of an Owl is getting viral...
Woman Gives Birth To 9 Babies | Created New World Record
It's a new world record has been set for the most number of birth given at a time, with a...
Shocking! List Of Bollywood Actors & Actress Tested Positive For COVID-19 (Updated 2021)
The number of Covid-19 cases in India are at a rise. Likewise, many Bollywood celebrities have also tested positive despite...
How To Make ‘Chilly Eggs’ Like Restaurant Style At Home?
Question: How to make restaurant style Chilly Eggs at home?Answer: Just watch the full video! If you like this video,...
- IDF says demolished building that housed Al Jazeera was used by Hamas May 15, 2021
- 12 Killed, Over 300 Injured in Tornado Strikes in China’s Wuhan and Suzhou Cities May 15, 2021
- On Day of Eid, Muslim Youths in Bhopal Help Poor Hindu Man Cremate His Mother May 15, 2021
- Israeli Airstrike High-rise Building International Media The Associated Press, Al-Jazeera Gaza City May 15, 2021
- India Needs Proper Vaccine Strategy, Govt’s ‘Disastrous Policy’ Will Ensure 3rd Wave: Rahul Gandhi May 15, 2021
- Himachal Extends Curfew Till May 26, Essential Commodity Shops to Open for 3hrs Daily May 15, 2021
- Israel demolishes building that housed Al Jazeera office May 15, 2021
- Covid-19 Vaccines Almost Certainly Less Effective Against B1.617.2 Variant Transmission: UK Expert May 15, 2021
- PM Modi orders audit of ventilators given by central Govt to states May 15, 2021
- Cyclone Tauktae Named After a Lizard? Check Which Country Named the Storm This Time May 15, 2021
NEWS4 weeks ago
US, Japan Pledge To Build Free, Open, Accessible, Diverse & Thriving Indo-Pacific
NEWS2 weeks ago
Delhi govt books 240 hotel rooms for Covid-19 treatment of govt officials
NEWS3 weeks ago
Fully-vaccinated Americans Don’t Need to Wear Masks Outdoors Unless in a Big Crowd: CDC
HEALTH2 weeks ago
How To Manage Mental And Emotional Well Being After Recovering From Coronavirus
HEALTH3 weeks ago
Things To Follow In Home Quarantine; People Around Should Take Precautions
HEALTH2 weeks ago
Wearing A Mask Is Necessary; What’s The Right Way To Wear It
HEALTH2 weeks ago
How To Manage Physical Well Being After Recovering From Coronavirus
NEWS2 weeks ago
‘White Supremacy is Terrorism’: President Biden