Connect with us


Samsung Galaxy F62 Is Now on Sale on Flipkart, Reliance Digital & More: Price and All Offers



Samsung recently launched its second Galaxy F-series smartphone, the Samsung Galaxy F62. The Samsung Galaxy F62 went on sale for the first time today and will be sold via Flipkart, Samsung India online store, Reliance Digital, and My Jio stores. The smartphone, available in three colour options – last blue, last green, and laser grey, is priced at Rs 23,999 onwards for the base 6GB RAM + 128GB storage variant and Rs 25,999 for the 8GB RAM + 128GB storage option.

The Samsung Galaxy F62 went on sale at 12PM (noon) today. Buyers of the Samsung Galaxy F62 can avail several offers and discounts as well. Reliance Jio customers can avail cashbacks worth Rs 3,000 on recharge discount coupons and Reliance partner brand coupons worth Rs 7,000. Further, those using an ICICI Bank card or EMI transaction will also get a Rs 2,500 instant cashback. The Samsung Galaxy F62 also comes under the Flipkart Smart Upgrade Programme that allows buyers to buy the phone at 70 percent of its price. Buyers can choose to keep the same device by paying the remaining 30 percent of the original price a year later, or upgrade to the next generation by returning the smartphone.

In terms of specifications, the Samsung Galaxy F62 is powered by Samsung’s Exynos 9825 chipset, paired with up to 8GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage. The smartphone comes with a 6.7-inch Super AMOLED Infinity-O display with a full-HD+ resolution. The Samsung Galaxy F62 further has a massive 7,000mAh battery with support for fast charging.

In terms of camera, the Samsung Galaxy F62 comes with a quad rear camera setup that includes a 64-megapixel primary shooter, a 12-megapixel ultra-wide-angle lens, a 5-megapixel depth sensor, and a 5-megapixel macro lens. Up front, the Samsung Galaxy F62 comes with a 32-megapixel selfie shooter with 4K video recording capabilities.

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


Govt Launches New Classification Ratings, Grievance Redressal Framework For OTT Platforms in India



The government of India has set a new “classification rating” to describe content and advise discretion for viewers of films and other entertainment sources including TV shows that are streamed on OTT platforms such as Netflix, Amazon Prime, Disney+ Hotstar, and more. According to the new Information Technology (Guidelines for Intermediaries and Digital Media Ethics Code) Rules, 2021, the Adult category will be suitable only for 18 year old’s and above. This comes during a time when OTT platforms like Netflix and Amazon Prime have faced criticisms and complaints in India for allegedly showing “obscene content.”

The new rules, according to the government, establish a soft touch progressive institutional mechanism with a level playing field that features a Code of Ethics and a three-tier grievance redressal framework for news publishers and OTT platforms on digital mefia. The OTT platforms are supposed to self-classify the content into five categories – U (universal), U/A 7+, U/A 13+, U/A 16+, and A (adult). Platforms would also be required to implement parental locks for content classified as U/A 13+ or higher, and reliable age verification mechanisms for content classified as ‘A’. Publishers of news on digital media would be required to implement Norms of Journalistic Conduct of the Press Council of India and the Programme Code under the Cable Television Networks Regulation Act, thereby providing a level playing field between the offline (Print/ TV) and digital media.

There is also a three-level grievance redressal mechanism that has been established under the rules with two levels of self regulation. Level 1 being the publisher themselves, and level 2 being the Self Regulatory Body, and level 3 being the OVersight Mechanism that falls under the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting. The rules provide an effective grievance redressal mechanism for receiving, processing, and time-bound disposal of public grievances related to the Code of Ethics. The self regulatory body would be headed by a retired judge of the Supreme Court of India or of a High Court, or by a person of eminence from the relevant field, and can issue advisories to the publisher.

The mechanism is based on the principles of minimum Government intervention; however platforms should develop a robust grievance redressal mechanism on their own.

According to the government, the institutional mechanism would encourage growth in the Champion Audio-Visual Services Sector, empower citizens to make informed choices about content, and get their grievances redressed in definite time frames, and protect children. it will also help fight fake news on digital media through a mechanism of accountability of the publishers.

Continue Reading
Advertisement "Pages & Posts Ads Section"

Recent Posts