Malaria comes as a life-threatening disease and is transmitted via the bites of mosquitoes that are infected by malarial parasites. World Malaria Day is celebrated every year on April 25 to endorse strategic efforts by authorities across the globe to curb the disease.
The disease primarily spreads during the monsoon in the country but stringent malaria control measures today have reduced the number of fatalities by a significant margin.
The World Health Organisation (WHO) actively urges nations not to halt the planning or implementation of mosquito control measures, while ensuring that these services are offered utilizing best practices to safeguard health workers and communities from the second wave of the Coronavirus.
As per World Health Organisation, India accounts for nearly 77 per cent of cases of Malaria in the South-East Asian region. The diagnosis of the disease includes blood tests as well as an examination of physical symptoms.
A large number of drugs are also available to treat the disease but they should be administered only under medical supervision.
Some of the common symptoms of malaria include sweating, headache, muscle pain, nausea, chills, fever and vomiting. In extreme cases, the infected person can witness symptoms including convulsions, jaundice, coma etc.
The symptoms may return every 48 to 72 hours with asymptomatic periods.
Since India is witnessing a massive second wave of Coronavirus, here are some preventive measures you take while staying indoors:
• Utilize mosquito repellent on the exposed skin.
• Empty and refill the flower cases regularly once a week.
• Keep the doors and windows closed in the evening where mosquitoes are frequently prevalent.
• Install screens/wire mesh to coat windows and doors and check their quality.
• Use mosquito repellents to prevent mosquito bites.
• Utilize a mosquito net over your bed, preferably permethrin-coated nets.
Eid Mubarak Wishes, Images, Quotes, Status, Messages, Photos and Greetings
Eid ul Fitr, an auspicious festival of Muslims, is celebrated with much fanfare globally. The date of Eid ul Fitr is decided after the sighting of the crescent moon. In India, Eid ul Fitr will be celebrated on Friday, May 14. On Eid ul Fitr, people wear new clothes, preparing delicacies and doing charity. They also visit their family and friends for festivities.
However, like last year, this year’s too Eid ul Fitr celebrations will be different as large gatherings are prohibited in view of the coronavirus pandemic. People are advised to say at home to protect themselves from COVID-19 and contain the spread of coronavirus.
Various Islamic leaders and governments across the world have asked people to offer prayers at home instead of gathering in large numbers at mosques. With coronavirus lockdown and social distancing norms in place, people can wish their near and dear ones through video calls, on social media or text messages.
Here are some of the messages which you can send to your family and friends on the occasion of Eid 2021.
1. There’s no greater blessing than that of Allah. There’s no greater happiness than that of attaining pure Bliss. Eid Mubarak to you and your family! Eid ul Fitr 2021
2. Eid is a day to cheer and to laugh with all your heart. It’s a day to be grateful to Allah for all of his heavenly blessings on us. Wishing you a Happy Eid 2021
3. Eid Mubarak! Seize the moment and be happy. Because very little is needed to make a happy life, it’s all within yourself and your way of thinking. Happy Eid 2021
4. Before we ask for happiness and prosperity, we should ask for mercy. May Allah shower his mercy on us. Eid Mubarak!
5. Accept the blessings of Allah with all your heart and forget the sorrows that burden your soul. Enjoy the moments you share with your family. Happy Eid!
6. Let this Eid be the occasion of sharing the love and caring for the people who need to be loved and cared. Eid Mubarak to all!
7. May this Eid bring joy and love to your heart and create all the opportunities of success for you! Eid Mubarak.
8. You can bring a smile on face even when I am feeling sad. A friend like is a treasure to keep forever. May Allah shower his blessings on you. Eid Mubarak dear!
9. May this Eid brings you joys unlimited, may all your wishes come true on this holy day, may Allah approve your kind deeds, forgive your disobedience and sins, and ease the suffering of all individuals around the globe. Eid Mubarak blessed by the grace of Allah. Eid Mubarak!
10. Eid is a day of sharing what we have and caring for others. May you have a wonderful Eid this year!
Shahi Imam Declares Eid Celebrations in India on Friday
Shahi Imam Ahmed Bukhari announces Eid al-Fitr to be celebrated on Friday, May 14 as Moon was not sighted on Wednesday. Earlier, the Saudi Arabia’s moon sighting committee on Tuesday night announced that the crescent or Shawwal moon had not been sighted. Therefore, Wednesday, May 12, will be the last day of the holy month of Ramadan, and the first day of Eid-al-Fitr will be celebrated on Thursday, May 13.
The festival depends on the lunar calendar and is celebrated across the world on the first day of Shawwal, the tenth month of the Islamic calendar Hijri. In India, the holy festival is marked on the second day of moon sighting in Saudi Arabia. Hence, Eid-ul-Fitr in India will be celebrated on Friday, May 14.
Eid al-Fitr Date:
In India, the month of Ramadan began on April 14. According to Islamic traditions, the tenth month begins with the sighting of the crescent moon in the sky. The sighting of the moon on the last day of Ramadan confirms the arrival of Eid al-Fitr for the next day. In India Eid-ul-Fitr will be observed on Friday, May 14.
The Shawwal moon is first sighted in Saudi Arabia, home to the holiest site of the religion, Mecca. After Saudi Arabia sights the moon, it confirms the date for Eid in other countries.
Festival of charity and gratitude
With the coronavirus pandemic ravaging through the country and other parts of the world, it is expected that Eid celebrations will be low-key. Eid al-Fitr is also known as a festival of charity and gratitude that brings deep spiritual awakening for its followers.
One of the five pillars of Islam is zakat that means charity and on this day followers believe in giving money, food, clothes and other items of necessity to the poor. In fact, many Muslims give Zakat before offering Eid prayers. Children also receive eidi from elders, which can be in the form of money or a gift.
The day signifies the value of togetherness, harmony and celebration of life. After a month of fasting, Eid al-Fitr also brings some hearty feast for its followers. The main dish of this festival is a sweet kheer or seviyan. Other food items include Biryani, kebabs, and nihari.
Will Wellness Tourism Grow Due to Covid-19?
The roller coaster ride that was 2020 brought the biggest dip in modern history, forcing individuals to adapt to major lifestyle changes while the world shifts focus to taking preventive measures so that people will not get infected by Covid-19.
People have started to look for ways to help improve their physical health and pay attention to their mental health, leading to the rise of wellness tourism and health-centered vacations, says Homer Lim, Medical Director of The Farm at San Benito.
As more and more people turn towards nature-inspired and wellness-focussed stays away from urban buzz, especially as many countries begin to cautiously reopen borders, Lim foresees medical wellness resorts like The Farm contributing to the national tourism industry in terms of medical travel and wellness tourism — bringing in new stream of travellers such as wellness enthusiasts, health seekers and conscious consumers.
“Aside from being an eco-sustainable business and green destination, The Farm also offers various medically-supervised health promotion, disease prevention, immune support programs, and healthcare insurance accredited medical services. The Farm secured the necessary permits and managed to reopen its doors since May of last year to continue its services as a medical wellness facility,” says Lim.
The property, surrounded by a green forest, is part of CG Hospitality — the hospitality arm of Nepal-based conglomerate CG Corp Global. It has also become a favourite for celebrities and entrepreneurs who have adopted the concept of wellness workation, where they combine wellness, work, and holiday.
A certain population of people who developed Covid-19 infections may suffer from “Post-Covid Syndrome” that can last up to six months from infection. This is characterized by persistent symptoms that may include mental fog, cough, loss of taste and smell, fatigue, occasional difficulty breathing, muscle and joint pains as well as digestive issues, according to Lim.
To address this, the wellness resort’s team of medical experts came up with a post-Covid recovery program inclusive of daily nutrient-rich organic vegan meals and detox juice, holistic consultation, brain biofeedback, live blood analysis, colon cleansing, acupuncture, vitamin infusion, liver compress, energy healing, immuno cell renewal, steam therapy, ozone therapy, with daily complimentary mindful and functional fitness activities such as yoga, mandala flower meditation, sound healing, power walk, wellness talks and more, says Lim.
Requiring a swab test upon arrival to maintain its Covid-free status, The Farm in the Philippines is an example of how the booming wellness industry might change in coming years, with it offering programs for the immune system. Like other holistic programs, it includes psycho-emotional sessions that attend to the guests’ mental health and emotional state — two things that can be severely affected as people feel isolated while following quarantine protocols, says Lim.
It also has programs to manage work-related chronic pain issues, as well mental health for work-related depression, stress, and anxiety. Programs are planned and conducted by internationally trained integrative medical doctors and mental health experts.
“Now that vaccines are being distributed to the public, one must not forget the importance of the immune system for these to work, as well as other preventive measures like wearing masks in public, avoiding crowds, and handwashing. The pandemic still poses a threat at this point, and using all the tools available is the only way to ensure victory. Through proper planning and observing the right precautions, people can triumph without having to put their life at a standstill. In time, the world will be sure to overcome this global issue that is Covid-19,” concludes the medical expert.
10 Best Sex Toys Available Online Which Will Change Your Private Life (According To Sex Therapist)
We asked sex therapists to share the sex toys and products they think every grown-up should have in their bedroom....
(Viral) Here’s Come The Party Owl | Internet Trending Meme 2021
Internet is full of fun, specially if it's about the 'memes'. Recent snappy video of an Owl is getting viral...
Woman Gives Birth To 9 Babies | Created New World Record
It's a new world record has been set for the most number of birth given at a time, with a...
Shocking! List Of Bollywood Actor’s & Actress Tested Positive For COVID-19 (Updated 2021)
The number of Covid-19 cases in India are at a rise. Likewise, many Bollywood celebrities have also tested positive despite...
How To Make ‘Chilly Eggs’ Like Restaurant Style At Home?
Question: How to make restaurant style Chilly Eggs at home?Answer: Just watch the full video! If you like this video,...
- Karnataka Temporarily Suspends Vaccination For 18-44 Age Group, Will Prioritise Second Dose May 13, 2021
- Eid Mubarak Wishes, Images, Quotes, Status, Messages, Photos and Greetings May 13, 2021
- Check Out Tithi, Shubh Muhurat, Rahu Kaal and Other Details For Thursday May 12, 2021
- Yogi Adityanath Takes Cognisance of Bodies Dumped in Ganga; UP-Bihar Govts Blame Each Other May 12, 2021
- No More Shortage of Oxygen & Medicines, Says MP Health Minister at Packed Hall in Indore, Congress Cries Foul May 12, 2021
- Maharashtra Cabinet Bats for Lockdown Till May 31; Vaccination for 18-44 Age Group Halted May 12, 2021
- 2 Crore Covaxin Doses to be Produced Per Month at PSU Plant in UP’s Bulandshahr May 12, 2021
- Immediate De-escalation Need of the Hour, Says India on Israel-Gaza Violence May 12, 2021
- Bengal CM, Governor in War or Words Over Dhankhar’s Planned Visit to Post-poll Hit Areas May 12, 2021
- Jaishankar Speaks to Foreign Ministers of Kuwait, Saudi Arabia May 12, 2021
NEWS4 weeks ago
US, Japan Pledge To Build Free, Open, Accessible, Diverse & Thriving Indo-Pacific
NEWS2 weeks ago
Delhi govt books 240 hotel rooms for Covid-19 treatment of govt officials
NEWS2 weeks ago
Fully-vaccinated Americans Don’t Need to Wear Masks Outdoors Unless in a Big Crowd: CDC
HEALTH2 weeks ago
How To Manage Mental And Emotional Well Being After Recovering From Coronavirus
NEWS2 weeks ago
‘White Supremacy is Terrorism’: President Biden
HEALTH2 weeks ago
Things To Follow In Home Quarantine; People Around Should Take Precautions
HEALTH2 weeks ago
Wearing A Mask Is Necessary; What’s The Right Way To Wear It
HEALTH2 weeks ago
How To Manage Physical Well Being After Recovering From Coronavirus