McDonald’s is one of the biggest fast-food chains across the world. As of 2020, McDonald’s has the ninth-highest global brand valuation. The fast-food giant is known to serve up a mix of burger, wraps, fries, shakes, ice creams and more. It is also known to recruit a bevvy of people on a full-time and part-time basis. Working in the high-pressure environment of McDonald’s doesn’t look like a cakewalk, and it sure isn’t as testified by a few ex-employees of the fast-food chain on Reddit. When a Reddit user posted a query on the popular discussion portal titled, “Employees of McDonald’s, what secrets did you discover while working there?”, several ex-employees joined the thread with their own stash of stories.
“I learned that if I have time to lean, I have time to clean,” wrote a user about the fast-food giant’s strict hygiene standards and how taxing it could be for a few employees sometimes.
“For the one, I worked at in high school.
(Also Read:Reddit User Has A Smoothie Disaster, See The Funniest Comments Here)
Burgers are kept in a warming area for no more than 15 minutes then thrown out and new ones are made.
You get a free meal from anything except the salads. The meal is a sandwich, medium fries and a medium drink.
At the end of the night, all the cooked meat is thrown out. If you want you can use it to make burgers and take them home with you”, commented a user confirming that there are some perks to the job as well.
“The pickles are surprisingly aerodynamic. They stick to walls and (if you have the stones) managers shirts pretty well” read an interesting comment on the thread.
“not really a secret but when I’m on wrap (wrapping the food) n I get nuggets I might slip an extra 2-3 because I like the thought of someone getting hype over an extra nug or two.”, wrote a user. Now, how adorable is that?
“The official deodorizing spray they gave us is the most pleasant thing I’ve ever smelled in my entire life. Even now, I wish I could smell it again,” was another intriguing comment on the thread.
“The big mac is just a double cheeseburger with 1000 island dressing, lettuce and an extra piece of bread. if you order a double add lettuce and big mac sauce, you get the same thing with less bread and cheaper price.”, wrote a user giving out a precious life hack.
“Worked there in high school. Found out that if you put the middle of a Mac bun in the fryer and then add soft serve and strawberry topping, it tastes just like a funnel cake. Custom creations were the best part of working there”, wrote another user.
About Sushmita SenguptaSharing a strong penchant for food, Sushmita loves all things good, cheesy and greasy. Her other favourite pastime activities other than discussing food includes, reading, watching movies and binge-watching TV shows.
Anupamaa Loses Top Position to Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin
Anupamaa has finally lost its top position to Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin. The Broadcast Audience Research Channel has released the viewing pattern of the Indian audiences in between May 1 and 7. Here are the top five shows on Indian TV:
Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin
Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin, with Neil Bhatt, Ayesha Singh and Aishwarya Sharma in the lead roles, has taken top position on the Television Rating Point (TRP) chart. GHKPM had been chasing Anupamaa for weeks and has finally been able to beat it in the race to become the week’s top show.
Anupamaa, which has Rupali Ganguly playing the titular role, is on the second spot for the first time in months. Earlier, the physical absence of the lead actors from the episodes on testing positive for Covid-19 also could not affect its viewership. However, in this week Anupamaa’s silence on her divorce might have caused it its top position.
A few weeks ago, Imlie was trying to do what Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin has already done. Despite several efforts, Imlie could not beat Anupamaa in terms of viewership instead was left behind by Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin as well. All the three shows air on the same channel, Star Plus.
Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah
Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chasmah is the only comedy show on the ratings chart. Many actors have been replaced in the show over the months, which has somewhat affected its strong viewership. TMKOC is no longer a permanent show on the chart and keeps appearing once in a while.
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya 2
Without Kokila and Gopi, two important characters of Saath Nibhaana Saathiya, the show still manages to gain good viewership. Again, not a permanent on the chart but as and when story spices up it secures 4th or 5th position on the TRP chart.
Today on World Whisky Day, Raise a Toast and Celebrate Your Favourite Drink
World Whisky Day is celebrated on the third Saturday in May. This year the day is observed across the globe on May 15. Celebrated by whisky lovers at large, the day was founded in 2012. To make the occasion special, various tasting events, social gatherings and programs are organised.
Whisky is undoubtedly one of the classiest beverages one can buy. Sitting with a glass of whisky in one hand while listening to Mozart or Beethoven playing on a loop (through in a dash of cigar) in the background would be a whisky aficionado’s dream.
World Whisky Day was set up in 2012 by author and consultant Blair Bowman, who, when he was at university, decided to buy the domain name and set up a website that explored Scotland’s national drink.
Bowman even took to Twitter to wish all the whiskey lovers on the special day. “Today is the 10th annual @WorldWhiskyDay celebration. An idea I had in my head when I was 21 years old. Thank you to everyone who has raised a dram on WWD over the last ten years.” He also shared a video on his Twitter account saying, “The last ten WWDs in ten seconds”.
Today is the 10th annual @WorldWhiskyDay celebration. An idea I had in my head when I was 21 years old. Thank you to everyone who has raised a dram on WWD over the last ten years.
The last ten WWDs in ten seconds👇🥃😀 pic.twitter.com/o6ax6RPncN
— Blair Bowman 🥃 (@mrblairbowman) May 14, 2021
According to Bowman, World Whisky Day is, “all about making whisky fun and enjoyable. It’s not about being exclusive or prescriptive.”
Images, Wishes, Messages and Quotes to Share with Your Loved Ones
May 15 marks International Family Day every year. Also known as World Family Day, this is a remarkable occasion that was introduced by the United Nations in 1993 to emphasize and honour the irreplaceable role that family plays in shaping individuals since their formative years of growing.
Family’s significance is immense. A healthy, happy family is key to ensure peace, harmony, and welfare of the society as a whole. This is precisely why the International Family Day aims towards honouring the social, economic, demographic changes and addressing issues pertaining to them; and bringing families closer.
So, in keeping with the endeavour, on this momentous International Family Day 2021, how about extending warm wishes to share the joy of family! Here are some beautiful wishes that you could choose to share over WhatsApp messages or status during this International Family Day:
1. Family gives you the roots to stand tall and strong.
2. You don’t choose your family. They are God’s gift to you, as you are to them.
3. A happy family is but an earlier heaven. – George Bernard Shaw
4. Rejoice with your family in the beautiful land of life. – Albert Einstein
5. In family life, love is the oil that eases friction, the cement that binds closer together, and the music that brings harmony. – Friedrich Nietzsche
6. Family is not defined by our genes, it is built and maintained through love.
7. There is no doubt that it is around the family and the home that all the greatest virtues are created, strengthened and maintained. – Winston Churchill
8. Having a family is to have an arm around us and being there for us in all good and bad times. Let our world become sort of a mammoth family secured with peace and happiness. Wishing you all International Family Day.
9. A day of sharing, a day of peace, a day of hope for the whole world as a single family. Wishing you peaceful International Family Day.
10. Family isn’t always blood. It’s the people in your life who want you in theirs; the ones who accept you for who you are. The ones that would do anything to see you smile and who love you no matter what.
11. In time of test, family is best. Families are like fudge – mostly sweet with a few nuts.
12. You don’t really need a reason to celebrate when you have your family with you because each day is like a celebration. Happy International Family Day.
13. Family is like branches on a tree. We all grow in different directions yet our roots remain as one.
10 Best Sex Toys Available Online Which Will Change Your Private Life (According To Sex Therapist)
We asked sex therapists to share the sex toys and products they think every grown-up should have in their bedroom....
(Viral) Here’s Come The Party Owl | Internet Trending Meme 2021
Internet is full of fun, specially if it's about the 'memes'. Recent snappy video of an Owl is getting viral...
Woman Gives Birth To 9 Babies | Created New World Record
It's a new world record has been set for the most number of birth given at a time, with a...
Shocking! List Of Bollywood Actors & Actress Tested Positive For COVID-19 (Updated 2021)
The number of Covid-19 cases in India are at a rise. Likewise, many Bollywood celebrities have also tested positive despite...
How To Make ‘Chilly Eggs’ Like Restaurant Style At Home?
Question: How to make restaurant style Chilly Eggs at home?Answer: Just watch the full video! If you like this video,...
- 12-Year-Old Among 4 Killed as Slabs Collapse in Ulhasnagar Building, 1 Missing May 15, 2021
- IDF says demolished building that housed Al Jazeera was used by Hamas May 15, 2021
- West Bengal Governor meets poll violence victims in the state and Assam May 15, 2021
- 12 Killed, Over 300 Injured in Tornado Strikes in China’s Wuhan and Suzhou Cities May 15, 2021
- On Day of Eid, Muslim Youths in Bhopal Help Poor Hindu Man Cremate His Mother May 15, 2021
- Israeli Airstrike High-rise Building International Media The Associated Press, Al-Jazeera Gaza City May 15, 2021
- India Needs Proper Vaccine Strategy, Govt’s ‘Disastrous Policy’ Will Ensure 3rd Wave: Rahul Gandhi May 15, 2021
- Himachal Extends Curfew Till May 26, Essential Commodity Shops to Open for 3hrs Daily May 15, 2021
- Israel demolishes building that housed Al Jazeera office May 15, 2021
- Anupamaa Loses Top Position to Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin May 15, 2021
NEWS4 weeks ago
US, Japan Pledge To Build Free, Open, Accessible, Diverse & Thriving Indo-Pacific
NEWS2 weeks ago
Delhi govt books 240 hotel rooms for Covid-19 treatment of govt officials
NEWS3 weeks ago
Fully-vaccinated Americans Don’t Need to Wear Masks Outdoors Unless in a Big Crowd: CDC
HEALTH2 weeks ago
How To Manage Mental And Emotional Well Being After Recovering From Coronavirus
HEALTH3 weeks ago
Things To Follow In Home Quarantine; People Around Should Take Precautions
HEALTH2 weeks ago
Wearing A Mask Is Necessary; What’s The Right Way To Wear It
HEALTH2 weeks ago
How To Manage Physical Well Being After Recovering From Coronavirus
NEWS2 weeks ago
‘White Supremacy is Terrorism’: President Biden