Home Remedies For Uric Acid: If you want to control the increased uric acid, then you can take the help of some home remedies.
According to health experts, people must get their regular checkups done after the age of 30. Experts also believe that after the age of 30, there is a possibility of a sudden increase in the level of uric acid in the body. Once the uric acid level in the body becomes high, then you may have problems for life.
Due to this, you also increase the risk of getting arthritis, sugar, heart, kidney diseases. In such a situation, if you want to control the increased uric acid, then you have to first know the causes and symptoms of increased uric acid.
Here we tell you what home remedies you can adopt to control it.
Follow these home remedies to control uric acid
- Ajwain - If you are troubled by increased uric acid, then you should drink ajwain water every morning on an empty stomach. Omega 3 fatty acids can be helpful in controlling increased uric acid.
- Fiber-Rich Foods - For increased uric acid, you should eat fiber-rich foods such as whole grains, apples, oranges, and strawberries, etc. should be included in your diet.
- Apple vinegar - Apple vinegar has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that can work to control uric acid in the body. Apple cider vinegar also raises the pH level in the blood, which is essential for reducing uric acid. For this, drink apple cider vinegar mixed with lukewarm water in the morning on an empty stomach.
- wheat sorghum - If you want to keep the uric acid level under control, then wheat jowar can be beneficial for you. It is rich in vitamin C, chlorophyll, and phytochemicals. To consume it, mix two spoons of wheat jowar with lemon juice and consume it in the morning.
- Olive oil - If you use olive oil in your food, then you can control uric acid. Vitamin E is found in abundance in olive oil, which helps a lot in controlling the level of uric acid.
The information given in this article is based on general information. TheStickyPost does not confirm the same. Before implementing these, please contact the concerned expert