The Canada PR method does not require you to pay the visa rate till your software gets decided on. However, you need to pay for your training assessment to begin with.
Permit’s find out greater approximately the costs associated with Canada everlasting residence.
Proof of Financial Stability:
- When you are migrating to Canada along with the family, this formality is essential.
- You can submit a recent bank statement or proof of your Investments.
- If you are migrating to Canada without a job offer, you need to be capable of maintaining your family for at least 3 months.
- The amount needed as proof of financial ability is as per the size of your family – yourself, your spouse/partner, your dependent children, as well as the dependent children of your spouse/partner.
- Spouse and dependent children to be included even if they will not be coming to Canada with you.
- The funds are to be readily available to you.
Cost to get a Health Certificate:
Your physical and mental fitness is another important eligibility criterion. You need to undergo a medical examination:
- The cost of this medical examination is CAD110 (Rs. 5,500).
- The Visa issuing authority selects physicians and hospitals.
- The list of hospitals that are eligible to conduct this examination is available online on the official website.
- This Health Certificate is valid for the next calendar year.
You are exempted from providing the Proof of Financial Stability if you:
- Have a valid job offer from a Canadian employer
- Hold an authorization to work in Canada
- Have the ability to meet the requirements of the Canadian Experience Class program
Fees of the Police Clearance Certificate:
- You need to pay Fees of Rs. 500 for the Police Clearance Certificate.
- The External Affairs Ministry issues the police clearance certificate to passport holders.
- In India, you can avail Police Clearance Certificate through Passport Seva Kendra.
- You need to produce this certificate on or before the final visa submission.
- If you were residing in various countries, PCC from countries you lived in the last 10 years is essential.
Processing time for Canada PR:
Also Read: Canada PR Process – The Easy Guide!
Your application for permanent residency in Canada should be complete in all respects:
- It takes 6 months to get a response from the IRCC.
- The issuing authority (IRCC) examines every detail in the application.
- They receive thousands of applications daily, and it takes time to dig into every detail.
- Keep your fingers crossed.
- You need to submit all the documents supporting your academic and professional profile.
- There are certain regulations about arriving in Canada in the given duration after you get the PR Card.
Fees structure for Canada PR process (India):
|Canada PR Process||CAD||INR|
|Step 1: Educational Credential Assessment fee||CAD 240||INR 14,568|
|Courier charges approx||CAD 10||INR 607|
|Fast Express courier charges||CAD 85||INR 5159|
|Step 2: Express Entry Application||This is free of cost|
|Step 3: Pay the application fees.|
|Main applicant||Application processing fee||CAD 850||INR 51,596|
|Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF)||CAD 515||INR 31,261|
|Spouse/partner||Application processing fee||CAD 850||INR 51,596|
|RPRF||CAD 515||INR 31,261|
|Dependent child||CAD 230 (per child)||INR 13,961 (per child)|
|Step 4: Complete your biometrics|
|For a single applicant||CAD 85||INR 5,159|
|For two or more applicants||CAD 170||INR 10,319|
|Step 5: Send your passport details||INR 1,000 to 2,500|
|If you already have a valid passport||Free of cost|
|Provincial Nominee Program||CAD||INR|
|Ontario Immigration Nominee Program (OINP)||CAD 1500||INR 92,314|
|Saskatchewan Immigration Nominee Program (SINP)||CAD 350||INR 21,540|
|Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP)||CAD 500||INR 30,771|
|British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program (BCPNP)||CAD 1150||INR 70,774|
|Quebec Skilled Workers Program (QSWP)||Primary applicant: CAD 785Spouse or Partner: CAD 168Dependent Child: CAD 168||Primary applicant: INR 48,311Spouse or Partner: INR 10,339Dependent Child: INR 10,339|
|Language exam fees (IELTS)||INR 15,500|
|Medical exam (varies depending on city)||INR 3,000|
|Police certificate(varies depending on your city)||INR 500|