Protein powders can play a variety of roles in the human body and are recommended by medical professionals or gym trainers for a wide range of purposes. When looking for the best protein powder, you should be able to differentiate the benefits from the product. The most suitable whey protein powder for you will depend on your body type, your body goals and your needs.
In this article, we will take a look at which is the best 6 whey protein powder for different purposes like for women, those who go gym and much more.
Best Whey Protein Powder:
Protein is one of the most essential nutrients for the human body. You can easily get protein from your regular diet, but if you are unable to meet your protein requirement from food, for whatever reason, you can try using protein powder. In this article, we will discuss the best protein powders for you to choose the most suitable protein powder for your body needs.
In this section, we have enlisted the best protein powders along with their prices. This summary will help you find the best product based on your budget.
Function of Proteins in the Human Body
- Protein is required for the growth and maintenance of tissues in the human body.
- They help in recovery from injuries and surgeries.
- Enzymes in the body are also proteins that facilitate almost all biochemical reactions in the body.
- Proteins are vital in the proper functioning of digestion, blood clotting, energy production and muscle contraction.
- Proteins also are hormones that are chemical messengers between your cells, tissues and organs.
- Some of the hormones that are made up of proteins include insulin, glucagon, hGH (human growth hormone), ADH(antidiuretic hormone) and ACTH (adrenocorticotropic hormone)
- Proteins also provide rigidity and stiffness to the cells and tissues. The structure giving proteins in the human body include keratin, collagen and elastin.
- Protein regulates the concentration of acids and bases in the blood thereby maintaining the right pH levels in the body.
- Proteins aid in maintaining fluid balance in the human body.
- Proteins play a vital role in building your immunity. They help in forming antibodies and immunoglobulins to fight infections and diseases.
- Proteins facilitate the transfer of nutrients through the body via the bloodstream and some proteins help in the storage of nutrients.
- Proteins are also sources of energy for the body if you are fasting, do heavy exercise or have inadequate calorie intake.
Now that we know about the benefits of protein, let us look at the different types of protein supplements and how they benefit the human body. Further in this article, we will list the best protein powders in India.
Best 6 Whey Protein Powder for Muscle Gain
Listed below are the best protein powders in India for weight gain, weight loss, muscle building and other benefits. This guide will help you choose the best protein powder suitable for your needs.
1 . Nutrela 100% Whey Performance Protein Powder Supplement – Click Here for Amazon Deal
REDEFINING PERFORMANCE STANDARD – 24 grams of protein per 30g scoop, Nutrela Whey Protein delivers highest in industry – 80% protein in all 66 servings.
It has NO ADDED SUGAR, GLUTEN, GMO – Patanjali Nutrela Whey Protein is 100% Natural, Safe, Soya Free, NON GMO, and Banned Substance Free.
Causes indigestion in some consumers
2 . MuscleBlaze Biozyme Performance Whey – Click Here for Amazon Deal
One of the trusted brand names for the best protein powder in India for weight gain is MuscleBlaze. One of the major features of this protein powder is the enhanced absorption feature which makes it 50% more absorbent. This protein powder contains 25g of protein per serving and is specially manufactured to suit the Indian body type. This product from MuscleBlaze supports muscle building.
Causes indigestion in some consumers
A large variety of flavours
3 . IdealLean, Protein Powder for Women – Click Here for Amazon Deal
Imagine a protein supplement so flavourful, it tastes like dessert. That is exactly what IdealLean is. A protein powder with the benefits of all majorly required nutrients and flavours to die for. This is one of the best protein powders for weight loss since it contains zero fats, carbohydrates and sugars. The special fat loss blend of this protein powder aids in building a lean physique. Specially formulated for women, this protein powder contains folic acid, vitamin D and calcium.
Zero fats and sugars
Only suitable for women
Fat loss blend for a lean physique
4 . Myprotein Impact Whey Isolate – Click Here for Amazon Deal
One of the best protein powders in India, the Impact Whey Isolates is a fast-absorbing protein powder that can be consumed mixed with milk or water. The product contains 23g of protein per serving and claims of having 90% protein content and only 1% fat. In each serving, you can find only 0.25g of fats and 0.17g of carbohydrates. The high protein content makes this protein powder suitable for the growth and maintenance of your muscles.
Taste too sweet
Great for increasing protein intake
5 . NUTRITION NAKED-Whey Protein Supplement – Click Here for Amazon Deal
Easy to digest and high absorption, this Whey protein is another good protein powder option. This powder is available in a variety of flavours and offers high protein content. Each serving of this product has 25g proteins which are 90% protein content. One of the best protein powders for building muscles, this product is clinically tested and suitable for regular use.
Great absorption in water and milk
Causes nausea in some consumers
Easy to digest
6 . Optimum Nutrition (ON) Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein Powder – Click Here for Amazon Deal
One of the best protein powders for weight loss is the whey protein from Optimum Nutrition. This protein powder is suitable for both men and women. This protein powder is good for post-workout consumption and aids in the building of muscles while also supporting weight loss for a lean physique.
Good for losing weight
Can cause digestion problems in some consumers
We hope this article helped you understand the best protein powders in India. As we have concluded, we hope that you will now be able to make an informed choice about protein powder and find the product best suited for your needs. If you want to know more about this product or need any further assistance, you can contact us. We would be happy to guide you.