Connect with us

NEWS

Antifa rioter convicted for trying to burn Minneapolis police station

Published

on

An Antifa rioter, who threw a Molotov cocktail inside a Minneapolis police station in an attempt to burn it down, has now been convicted to four years in prison. Dylan Shakespeare Robinson, aged 23, was also ordered to pay $12 million in restitution for the damage caused to the Minneapolis police station during rioting which occurred on May 28, 2020. The riot was one of the many riots and protests in the aftermath of George Floyd’s death.

According to court documents, Robinson went to the police station in question where a crowd of hundreds had gathered. At one point, the crowd began shouting, “Burn it down, burn it down.” Soon after, a fence that was designed to keep trespassers out was torn down. Robinson, along with other co-conspirators, breached the fence and entered the building. Robinson, assisted by an unidentified co-conspirator, lit an object held by the other person who threw it toward the police station building with an intent to arson.

All of this was caught on video, with Robinson fleeing to Colorado in order to avoid arrest. However, in December, Robinson pled guilty to the charge of conspiracy to commit arson.

“Mr. Robinson chose to depart from lawful protest and instead engaged in violence and destruction,” Acting US Attorney Anders Folk said. “The arson at the Minneapolis Police Department’s Third Precinct put lives at risk and contributed to widespread lawlessness in Minneapolis.”

Robinson also boasted about his Molotov cocktails skills on Snapchat, saying, “These guys have never made a Molotov … Rookies,” according to the criminal complaint. The three other co-conspirators have also pleaded guilty to one count each of conspiracy to commit arson. However, they are all awaiting sentencing.

Last month, ex-Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin was convicted for the death of George Floyd. He faces up to 40 years in prison.

Continue Reading
Advertisement
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

NEWS

Florida Woman Audrey Nicole Francisquini Arrested Sneaks Into A Miami High School To Promote Her Instagram

Published

on

New Delhi: A 28 year old Florida woman was arrested after she snuck into a high school and walked around a campus. According to local reports, she was dressed as a teenager and was trying to pass flyers promoting her Instagram page. 

She was confronted by the school security after which she escaped and was later arrested in her home.

ALSO READ: Bear Climbs On Top Of Utility Poles In South Arizona, Residents Of Border City Left In Disbelief

Audrey Nicole Francisquini is 28 year old woman who on Wednesday walked into American Senior High School in Miami to allegedly was trying to promote her Instgram account. She filmed herself on her cellphone as she wandered the school, asking students to follow her on social media, police said according to o CBS News.

After all the real students began going to their respective classes, Francisquini kept wandering around campus she was then confronted by the school security whom she told that she was looking for the registration office she was advised of “potential threat on campus” but Francisquini  kept walking around. 

According to media reports, various security camera footage showed that Francisquini not only dressed up like a student on purpose, but she was preventing the students from entering the classroom.

She finally left through a side door leading to the faculty parking lot but the police found her through her Instagram account and was taken her into a custody at home. 

She was charged with burglary, interference with an educational institution and resisting an officer without violence according to CBS.

However, according to her followers and subsequent Instagram stories, Francisquini was trying to prove that the school security system is faulty. 

A twitter users said “The media will tell you Audrey Nicole Francisquini went inside that school to promote her IG. But according to her & her team she was really making a civil demonstration to show how unsafe our schools really are. Make me think what folks be on when they gossiping”

 

Continue Reading

NEWS

Israeli actress Gal Gadot wishes for safety for Israel, gets hate from Islamists and ‘liberals’ in return

Published

on

Amid the conflict between Israel and Hamas and Palestinian Islamic jihadis, Israeli actress Gal Gadot put up a tweet praying for peace.

She tweeted that her country (Israel) is at war and she worries for her family and friends and the people of Israel. “This is a vicious cycle that has been going on for far too long. Israel deserves to live as a free and safe nation. Our neighbors deserve the same. I pray for the victims and their families. I pray for this unimaginable hostility to end, I pray for our leaders to find the solution so we can live side by side in peace,” she tweeted.

However, soon the ‘liberals’ and Islamists descended upon her timeline with angry, hateful tweets, accusing her of being a genocide enabler.

Despite the fact that the Palestinian terrorists were attacking Israel with rockets and missiles, the Islamists accused Israel of ‘perpetrating a televised and documented ethnic cleansing’.

They also gave a call to boycott her movies and called her a ‘murderer’.

Some Islamists even claimed that Israel as a country does not exist and hence there is no ‘my country’ that she mentions in the tweet.

One Twitter user, whose heart apparently pains for ‘Palestine’, wished death upon Gal Gadot for wishing for peace upon her country.

Some also used this opportunity to hate on Jews.

Some ‘liberals’ also felt that her pray for peace for her country was ‘meaningless’.

All this while choosing to overlook the terrorism inflicted by Hamas on Israeli people. Gadot served as a soldier in the Israel Defence Forces for two years before taking a plunge into modelling and acting.

In December 2020, Gadot had hailed the ‘Shaheen Bagh Dadi’ Bilkis Bano, who was one of the prominent faces in the anti-CAA protests which culminated into anti-Hindu riots in February 2020. Bilkis was a prominent part of the protests that were organized as India decided to give citizenship to religiously prosecuted people from neighbouring Islamic countries of Pakistan, Bangladesh and Afghanistan.

However, she soon deleted her Instagram story hailing Bilkis while the post continued to be up on her profile.

Israel-Palestine conflict

Conflict between Israel and Palestine escalated when Palestinian terror unit Hamas fired multiple rockets at Jerusalem, and the Israeli Defense Forces responding back in kind. The main reason behind the current conflict is the Sheikh Jarrah property dispute, a dispute which can lead to the evictions of around 300 Palestinians from the East Jerusalem neighborhood.

Continue Reading

NEWS

More Than 24 Covid-19 Patients May Have Died in Chamarajanagar Due to Oxygen Crisis: HC Panel

Published

on

The number of deaths of Covid-19 patients for want of oxygen at Chamarajanagar district hospital in Karnataka could be higher than 24, according to a high court-appointed panel.

The three-member panel confirmed that 24 Covid-19 patients died in the hospital on the intervening night of May 2-3 as oxygen was not available for four hours from 10.30 pm, The Times of India reported.

Headed by retired HC judge Justice AN Venugopala Gowda, the panel noted that 62 died in the hospital between May 4 and May 10, and at least 36 were in-patients on May 2.

The panel, which submitted its report before the court on Tuesday, said the death of these 36 in-patients could be attributed to non-availability of oxygen supply during the night of May 2 and early hours of May 3.

The Karnataka High Court on Wednesday said it would consider the report on Thursday.

Chamarajanagar DC failed ‘miserably’

The HC panel also flagged the absence of guidelines that day, and noted that recording case-sheets maintained by doctors and nurses at the hospital on the two dates looks sketchy.

The panel, however, absolved the Mysuru deputy commissioner of any anomalies, and pinned the blame on the deputy commissioner, Chamarajanagar, saying he “has not exhibited the dynamism and leadership qualities expected of a district head in a dire crisis situation…”

It said as the chairman of the District Disaster Management Committee, “he has miserably failed to guide and supervise the crisis situation arising out of the extreme demand for oxygen”.

“On the contrary, he has indulged in an unsavoury blame game accusing the DC of Mysore of causing hindrance for oxygen supply without any basis,” it added.

Although refilling plants on which the district hospital was dependent for its oxygen replenishment are located in Mysuru, which comes under the jurisdiction of Mysuru DC, the panel said that only on that basis it cannot be said that the Mysuru DC had any control over supply of oxygen to other districts.

Read all the Latest News, Breaking News and Coronavirus News here

Continue Reading
Advertisement

Recent Posts

UPDATES